- Recently (last 30 days) traveled to or from a specific area affected by the coronavirus.
- Come in direct (less than 10 feet) contact with anyone who was known to have COVID-19, was suspected of being exposed to the coronavirus or was exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- ANY of the following symptoms:
- Each member of our staff will have his or her temperature taken every day upon arrival as a screening for symptoms.
- Each visitor to our clinic will also have his or her temperature taken upon arrival.
- We are attempting to room each client immediately to avoid any time in the waiting areas.
- If you are required to spend any time in our waiting room – including check in and check out – we ask that you maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from any other person.
- Our staff will use the appropriate measures to contain the coronavirus before, during and after physical appointments including wearing the appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) and cleaning contact surfaces.
You must be logged in to check your account details page
Please Log In
Use the form below to sign in to the patient portal to begin managing your records. If you have not logged in before and are a patient who did not sign up online, then you must sign up for an account next time you are in the office.